quinta-feira, novembro 13, 2008

What happened?

Six years (datting + marriaged), one daugther and I was surprised with the result of what the internet (woman/sex/chat/msn and other options) + unresponsible man can do in his life. It is free-will I know, but tell me how a person decides what to do with his life without even thinking in all consequences?

Well, now I’m fighting to keep living without pushing myself for being such a jerk. I believed in lots of fake words, unresonable relationship where only one won and it wasn't me.



It is time to turn the page and start again, a new beginning in all aspects.

Every little thing... is gonna be all right, but I don't know WHEN.






2 comentários:

Andressa disse...

Ok, so when did your blog turned into an English Language blog?? LOL here!

I am so sorry things seemed to take a wrong turn with your partner... That's too much to handle.
I am glad to see AB is thriving, though!

We still need to meet! Geez! Can't believe we haven't yet!
Glad to see you back, I'll add your blog to my list again!

Sonho Meu disse...

What????????? Nao entendí...e se entendí, ele tava falando com na internet com pessoas que ele nem sabe que existe, ou quem é.
Conheço um caso engraçado...uma conhecida minha desconfiou que o husband dela tava inscrito num desses sites de paquera, cercou ele de todos os lados e ele negou. Ela entao se inscreveu no mesmo site com nome diferente e foto tambem e deixou um recado...bueno amiga, no outro dia tava lá a resposta do sem-vergonha. Nao sei ainda o resultado, porque nunca mais a vi...mas conhecendo ela acho que aprontou o maior barraco.Pegou o mentiroso com a boca na botija. hehehehehehe