quarta-feira, novembro 12, 2008

Sorry

First, sorry for the lack of posts, things have been crazy busy. I hate to go so long in between posts but I guess it happens sometimes.

I've being thinking in how a small doubt inside the heart can change ones entire life. It is happening to me now, and what do I have to tell you? Well, it hurts, but it is far way better than living a lie.

I'll be back soon.....
Trust me.. I will!


Here is a fresh pic... I took it yesterday morning… you gotta believe me, it was really morning (6 am) and she was ready to go to the day care. But at 6am? Yes, she was!


4 comentários:

Ana Paula Soldi disse...

Muito fofinha!!!!!!!!
beijos

Claudia disse...

Ai que fofa.. e sim, Dylan também aorda com a corda toda as 6 da manhã!

Anônimo disse...

sua filha é liiiiiinda viu??
claro que podemos nos conhecer, vai ser muito legal ein?
que tal organizarmos um encontro de gastro aqui em BH? :)))

Sonho Meu disse...

6am???? ah que saudades dos meus quando eram pequenuchos. De lá pra cá...até hj, ainda acordo as 6 da manha.
bjs,
me